- Every autumn/winter runway has been awash with tartan this season, so get ready to embrace your inner punk meets scotsman.
- Tartan makes a bold statement, so remember to keep your accessories muted. Choose one key tartan piece and go for plain, subtle colours for everything else, and let the tartan do the talking.
- Add a bit of style to your office wear by going for a tartan midi skirt. This tartan midi skirt from Boohoo, with its wintery hues, is a great way to easily update your work wear.
- If you’re not brave enough to fully embrace the tartan trend, add a subtle splash through your accessories. A tartan scarf or pair of earmuffs will do the trick.
- No longer resigned solely to Barbie’s wardrobe, pink is a big colour for winter 2013.
- However, there is a right pink to be wearing and a wrong pink. Leave neon pink behind and opt for a softer shade. Baby and dusky pinks are the colours of the moment, and are great for adding a feminine touch to your winter wardrobe.
- From shoes, to jumpers and coats, there are no limits to how you use pink this season.
- You don’t have to leave floral prints behind just because the summer is over; you simply just need to update them for autumn/winter.
- Go for floral prints on a dark background colour to make them more appropriate for winter. This floral skater skirt from River Island is a great example of how to work your floral prints this season.
- These new season florals are a great way to inject a splash of colour into your winter wardrobe.
- The reign of the masculine cut shows no signs of letting up, with it filling runways season after season.
- Oversized clothing remains huge this season, so go for cosy jumpers and boyfriend jeans for a casual winter look.
- But your clothes don’t have to be oversized for you to channel masculine chic. From blazers to trousers, opting for manly styles will have you looking on trend too.
- Channel the classic English gentleman look by investing in a quilted jacket. There are a great range of Barbour jackets available from Repertoire Fashion that will help you nail this trend.
- Including these key fashion trends in your wardrobe will ensure you’re a style icon this winter.